Kim Taylor has been hosting Savvy Social Security Seminars within the community for many years. We give different focus presentations like our Savvy Social Security Seminar for Women, and Baby Boomers. Our goal is to educate our clients and the general public whom are nearing retirement on the best Social Security strategies to use when planning for their retirement. We often run out of space at our seminars which reaffirms the need for this community event.
Get Educated & Get Answers to your Questions
At the Couples Seminar you will learn:
- How much Social Security you and your spouse stand to receive over your joint lifetime
- Two key things you need to know about Social Security survivor benefits
- How remarriage effects survivor benefits from a former spouse
- How to avoid mistakes at your local Social Security office
At the Women's Seminar you will learn:
- How to coordinate your own retirement benefit with benefits you might receive as a spouse or divorced spouse.
- How the decisions you make in your 60s can determine the amount of income you will have in your 80s
- What to do if your husband or ex-husband dies
- What you MUST consider before remarrying
We have had continued support from The Summit Healthcare facility where we, most often, host the hour long presentation. We also provide private seminars for groups and businesses.
If you would like to attend our next seminar, get more information or schedule a private seminar with Kim Taylor, please email us by clicking on the link below: